THIS, IS TO PIONEERS OF ANY THING THAT IS GOOD -PT2
… Continuation from Part 1. Check our website www.impactcgm.org for Part 1
- YOUR BABYSTEPS CAN BE GIANTSTEPS: Think about an eighty year old man starting a fresh ministry! That was Moses! He came with a staff in his hand, declaring, “my ministry starts now! … God has sent me!!” Do not hold back from starting because you wish you had started earlier. Neither should you feel ashamed that younger ministers have gone ahead of you. You’re not called to win men’s accolades for God, you’re called to win souls and to deliver lives from captivity! Go out and boldly carry out your assignment now. Moses’ name is on every lip from one generation to another, because he took his babysteps as an aged man. God turned his babysteps into giantsteps! Please, step out now!
- GET EMPOWERED BEFORE YOU RISE: The eagerness to jump out and share the revelations that God has given to you is always very strong if you’re starting a fresh ministry. You want the whole world to hear your “new revelations”… or “insights”. Do not forget, that persecutions arise because of the word! What you carry may be a good message, but to some of your listeners, you and your message are a bunch of offence. So, they will fight you! This is not to scare you. Jesus prepared His Disciples well, He told them to get ready for all kinds of attacks because of their message. I feel you too need to get ready. That is why God is as much interested in building your spiritual stamina, as He is in building your message. Remember, Jesus told His men; “wait, go no where until you are endued with power from Heaven!” (Luke 24:49)
- START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE: I have read the Bible, I have not seen where God gave anyone at the beginning of their ministry, every thing they would ever spend or need in their ministerial journey. God won’t send you out with bags of gold in your hand, or with your bank statched with cash! You have to begin by faith in the One who sent you! As you carry out the assignment, provisions will be presenting themselves to you. That is how godly ministries work! Here, I’m not particularly referring to those who are starting a branch of another work, I’m talking about those who are beginning a very fresh ministry. You just have to step out by faith, with whatever God has allowed you to have!
- YOUR EXPERIENCE MIGHT BE PART OF WHY YOU’RE CALLED: This is not a recommendation. Because, our life’s experiences vary. Neither is our experience the reason God calls us. However, God sometimes calls people who have gone through certain experiences in order for them to comfort and help others who might be going through the same. I said, this is not a recommendation for ministry. But, whatever you are going through now, or would go through after now, may end up being part of why you’re called. Beloved, as God is giving you great messages to preach to the world, get ready for “great experiences” too. God often wants us to comfort others with the same comfort that we get from Him when things are challenging.
- DO NOTHING OUTSIDE THESE TWO-THE WORD AND THE SPIRIT: _ b. “As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; MY SPIRIT that is upon thee, and MY WORDS which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.”_ Isaiah 59:21 KJV. If you want to stay long in ministry, and end up in Heaven, stay within the confines of the Word of God, and under the jurisdiction of the Holy Spirit! Any thing you do outside these two in the name of ministry, is either witchcraft or manipulations.
- QUIT NOW! IF YOU WILL NOT PRAY: “What are you saying? … why are you speaking some words quietly?” My friend’s very young son asked me in their house, after observing me for a while (I actually didn’t know I was praying). He saw me muttering words as I walked in their living room, so he wondered aloud. Prayer is not what you use to get what you want when you want it, if you’re in ministry. Prayer becomes your very breadth! If you don’t pray, you will end up as a prey! Please, keep this in your mind: That you started ministry well doesn’t mean you will finish well! For Jesus to finish His earthly ministry well, He started and ended it with vigorous prayers!” During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.” Hebrews 5:7 NIV. Pray, and fast, as long and as often as you can!
To get the earlier part, search the topic on our website www.impactcgm.org
IMPACT CHRISTIAN GL?BAL MINISTRY
WhatsApp: +254 701648861
WhatsApp: +234 8060188743