WORD&POWER for TODAY
THE LIES SOME CHRISTIANS BELIEVE, AND THE TRUTH THEY SHOULD KNOW.
- THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONGS TO THE POOR: Being poor in spirit doesn’t mean being broke in the pocket. Being poor in the spirit means being contrite, humble, simple to persuade concerning spiritual matters, etc; it doesn’t mean living in poverty!
2. THE POORER YOU ARE, THE MORE QUALIFIED YOU ARE FOR HEAVEN: Holiness is the key to access Heaven, not wretchedness.
3. PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY: Prayer is one of the spiritual keys for Believers to excel, it is not the main or only key.
4. PRAYERFULNESS WILL MAKE YOU RICH: Please, note that the richest men on earth are not “prayer warriors”.
5. YOU CAN PRAY YOUR WAY INTO FINANCIAL PROSPERITY: While you pray, also give from your substances to God’s purposes, solve human problems, and provide what people need, money will flow towards you.
6. JESUS RODE BORROWED DONKEY INTO JERUSALEM, SO CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT LIVE WEALTHY OR POSSESS RICHES: The life of Jesus on earth was a substitute for those who would believe. “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.” -II Corinthians 8:9 NKJV
7. IF YOU PAINT YOUR LIPS AND FACE AS A LADY, YOU’RE GOING TO HELL: If you live in a painted house, will you also go to hell? Because, our bodies are God’s Houses-He lives in us through His Spirit. If it is not a sin to live in a painted house, it is not likewise a sin to paint your face for the sake of beauty (not for seducing anyone for sinful purposes).
8. IF YOU WEAR OR USE GOLD (OR OTHER ORNAMENTS) AS A CHRISTIAN, YOU WON’T MAKE HEAVEN: In everything you do as a Christian, always remember the Lord’s Prayer; “let thy kingdom come, let thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven “. If gold and other precious stones are said to be in Heaven, then Christians can also use them on earth!
9. IF YOU WANT TO SEE JESUS, OR BE TAKEN TO HEAVEN OR HELL, FAST AND PRAY FOR CERTAIN NUMBER OF DAYS: If you as a Christian still fast and pray just to see Jesus Christ, or be taken to Heaven or hell (probably so that you may truly believe Him and preach Him well), you are not different from being an unbeliever. That is exactly what Jesus rebuked Apostle Thomas for: “Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” -John 20:27-29 NKJV. If you don’t walk by faith believing what is already written in the Bible, satan can infiltrate your spiritual life using your doubt. He can tell you lies and show you fake pictures and videos, portraying them as visions from Heaven. Be careful! Heaven can decide to give you or anyone a trip there, or to hell… with or without fasting and prayers. And Jesus can physically (as theophany) visit anyone He chooses, whether they are fasting or not. Live simply by faith-the Just shall live, by faith! (Mind you, I have seen Jesus twice, but I cannot preach my spiritual condition at that time as criteria for seeing Him)
Look out for the next edition …
NB: There are more inspiring messages on our website www.impactcgm.org You can also share these messages in other languages from our website.
REGISTER for Kenyan Fire?2022 at www.africanfire.org
Morning: Numbers 7
Evening: Mark 4:21-41
IMPACT CHRISTIAN GL?BAL MINISTRY
WhatsApp: +254 701648861
WhatsApp: +234 8060188743
YouTube: Impact Christian TV